The Configuration Profiler allows you to create a full report based on your current configuration or a report that focuses on a specific configuration items that match defined criteria such as the File, Folder, Network Connection, User, Group, and Device rule items. A full report also contains any conditions set for custom rules. Reports can be created whether configurations are stored locally or in a central database.
Use general reports to assist auditing and compliance requirements such as Sarbanes
When you create a Configuration Profiler report, the configuration must be loaded into the Application Control console. It does not need to be deployed.
Create a report with Configuration Profiler
- In the Manage ribbon, click Configuration Profiler.
- The Configuration Profiler dialog displays.
- Select the report type.
- If required define the criteria for the report.
- Click Create.
Select one of the following types of report:
- Complete Report - Produces a report which includes all aspects of the configuration, including any conditions set for custom rules.
- Report based on specific criteria - Produces a report which is based on the specified criteria as selected in the Report Criteria section.
Report criteria are used when you want to create a report that focuses on specific configuration. In the Define Criteria section of the dialog, select from the following:
- Network Connection
- Enter value to match - Enter the value to match for the associated criteria.
When a report is created, the report is automatically displayed in a preview window where you can change the following:
When the changes have been applied, you are given the option to save the report in various formats, such as, PDF and Print.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.