Environment Manager powered by AppSense
Rename File Action
Rename a file at a specified location when a trigger or condition is satisfied.
Create a Rename File Action
- Select the Policy Configuration navigation button.
- Select a node or condition.
- In the Actions ribbon, select File & Folder > Rename File. The Rename File dialog displays showing the File to Rename tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Rename From field, use the ellipsis (...) to navigate to the file you want to rename.
- In the Rename To field, enter the new name for the file including the file extension.
Repeat steps 3 to 6 to create further actions within the dialog. A separate action is created for each action in the selected node.
Highlight an action and click Remove to delete an action from the dialog box. The action will not be created.
- Complete the
optional tabs as required:
- Run As
See Configuring Actions.
- Click OK.
- Each action in the dialog is created in the selected node.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.