Windows Personalization and Personalization Groups
For each personalization group, a list of Windows Settings Groups can be configured to tailor personalization to the requirements of the users managed by that group.
Configure Windows Personalization for a Personalization Group
- In the User Personalization navigation pane select Personalization Groups.
- Select a personalization group.
- Select the Windows Personalization tab.
The available Windows Settings Groups are listed.
- Select a Windows Settings Group and click OK.
- Select multiple groups using the Ctrl or Shift keys.
The Windows Settings Groups are added to the Personalization Group.
For information on inclusion logic when adding a Windows Settings Group to a Personalization Group, see Windows Personalization.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.