Application Personalization for Personalization Groups
Application Groups enable applications which interact together, using common registry keys and folders, to be managed as a single group for personalization.
Applications must be in an Application Group before they can be personalized. When creating an application, options are available to add it to a new or existing Application Group. This makes it easier to add new applications that share common settings with existing applications.
Application Groups can be added to a Personalization Group using one of the following methods:
- Add Existing Application Groups
- Add Existing Ungrouped Applications
- Add a New Application to a Personalization Group by Name
- Add a New Application to a Personalization Group from Application Data Collection
- Add a New Application Group to a Personalization Group from Template
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.