This page refers to an older version of the product.
View the current version of the User Help.
Application Personalization for Personalization Groups
Application Groups enable applications which interact together, using common registry keys and folders, to be managed as a single group for personalization.
Applications must be in an Application Group before they can be personalized. When creating an application, options are available to add it to a new or existing Application Group. This makes it easier to add new applications that share common settings with existing applications.
Application Groups can be added to a Personalization Group using one of the following methods:
- Add Existing Application Groups
- Add Existing Ungrouped Applications
- Add a New Application to a Personalization Group by Name
- Add a New Application to a Personalization Group from Application Data Collection
- Add a New Application Group to a Personalization Group from Template