This page refers to an older version of the product.
View the current version of the User Help.
Set Desktop Wallpaper
- Set the background to be displayed on user endpoints.
- In the Policy Configuration navigation tree, select or create a node or condition.
- In the Actions ribbon, select Set Desktop Wallpaper.
- Enter a folder path
and filename or click the ellipsis to select the required image. The following
file types are compatible with this action:
- Bitmap (*.bmp *.dib *.rle)
- Jpeg (*.jpg *.jpeg *.jpe *.jfif)
- Select how the wallpaper
- Select Copy to to save the image on endpoints and enter or navigate to the required location.
- Click OK
to save the action.
See also Configuring Actions in the Action Management help.
For local Windows 7 users who have the Windows theme set and have not previously logged onto a client, the wallpaper set by this action is overwritten by the Windows theme. This only affects the initial logon - for all subsequent logons, the wallpaper defined in this action is applied.