Delete Folder Action
Delete a selected folder from the user’s endpoint. The folder and all contents are deleted when the associated trigger and/or condition is satisfied.
Create a Delete Folder Action
- Select the Policy Configuration navigation button.
- Select a node or condition.
- In the Actions ribbon, select File & Folder > Delete Folder. The Delete Folder dialog displays showing the Delete Folder tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Source field, use the ellipsis (...) to navigate to the file you want to delete.
- If required, select the Force delete checkbox. This ignores the Read-only attribute enabling the file to be deleted. If this option is not selected, read-only files are not deleted.
Repeat steps 3 to 6 to create further actions within the dialog. A separate action is created for each action in the selected node.;
Highlight an action and click Remove to delete an action from the dialog box. The action will not be created.
- Complete the optional tabs as required.
See also Configuring Actions in the Action Management help.:
- Click OK.
Each action in the dialog is created in the selected node.