Environment Manager Administrative Tools
Environment Manager is packaged with the following standalone tools to assist administrators when they create configurations and work with the Personalization database:
- Environment Manager Logging Setup
- Environment Manager Monitor
- Environment Manager Endpoint Analysis Tool
- Environment Manager Log File Conversion
- EMP File Utility
- EMP Migrate Utility
- EMP Migrate Command Line Utility
- EMP Registry Utility
- File Based Registry Explorer
The tools cover a range of functionality and employ a variety of user interfaces - from command line utilities such as the EMP File Utility to more extensive graphical interfaces such as the File Based Registry Explorer.
The 32 and 64-bit Administrative Tools installers are included with the Environment Manager installation media:
Once installed to the default location, the tools are available from the Start > All Programs > AppSense > AppSense > Tools menu.
The tools are run independently from Environment Manager and all our other products.