Add a New Application Group to a Personalization Group from Template
Import one or more Application Groups from the built-in templates or from a template file.
If a template is available, it is recommended that the template is used rather than adding the Application Group either manually or from Application Data Collection.
Templates for commonly used applications are available on community.ivanti.com.
- In the User Personalization navigation pane select Personalization Groups.
- Select a personalization group.
- Select the Application Personalization tab.
Click Import Template.
The Import Application Groups dialog displays.
- Select one of the following
- Import from templates - Import from the built-in Application Group templates. Templates are available for commonly personalized applications, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office. These templates contain recommended inclusions and exclusions for personalization.
- Import from exported configuration - Import from an exported Application Group template. When selected, a file browser displays for an Environment Manager Personalization configuration to be selected.
- Select the Application Groups to import. To select all groups, select Application Groups at the top of the list.
- Click OK.
The selected Application Groups are imported into the configuration and added to the current Personalization Group.