Create Staging Map Points
Set up Staging Map Points to enable files to be shared internally and externally. You can only have two staging map points; one internal and one external.
- Select Configuration > Staging Areas.
- Click Add New.
- Enter details of the Internal Staging Map Point:
- Name for the staging area
- Connection string for the staging area
- Select Internal User Access from the drop-down
- Click Save.
Repeat this process for an External Staging Map Point if you want to enable Link Based Sharing for non-AD users, adding the credentials of the External AD User account you are using to enable the external staging area.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.