To set up Citrix XenApp streaming applications to work with Performance Manager you need to specify certain exclusions, as follows:
- Navigate to Citrix Streaming Profiler for Windows.
- Open the Application Profile.
- Highlight the relevant Target and select the Edit menu.
- Select Target Properties. The Target Properties screen displays.
- Select Rules. The Rules work area displays on the right hand side.
- Click Add in the Rules work area. The New Rule Select Action and Objects dialog displays.
- In the Action section leave the default setting as Ignore.
- In the Object section select Named Objects and click Next. The New Rule Select Objects dialog displays.
- Select Some Named Objects and click Add. The Choose Named Object dialog displays.
- Add \??\pipe\AppSense* and click OK. This displays in Named Objects on the New Rule Select Objects dialog.
- Click Next to display the New Rule Name Rule dialog.
- Enter a name for the rule or accept the default and click Finish.
- Click OK. The Target Properties screen re-displays and the Ignore all named objects rule is now listed in the work area on the right hand side.
- Save the profile.
- Repeat for each application profile as required.