Copy Existing Applications to Existing License Unit Dialog Box
In order to copy an existing application to an existing license unit, you must specify where to copy it.
Use this dialog box to specify where to copy the application, and to assign a GUID to the application. All fields are required.
To specify where to copy the application:
- Complete the following:
- Name: Click Browse, then select the license unit to contain the application.
- GUID: Click Browse, then search for the application's GUID.
- Name: After you find the GUID, the name of the application is shown here.
- Version: After you find the GUID, the application's version number is shown here.
- Click OK. The application is added to the license unit.