Configure Virtual Environment Discovery Dialog Box
Configure virtual environment discovery and view existing discovery configurations.
Prerequisite: You must configure virtual environment discovery before you can run it. To configure virtual environment discovery, complete the instructions in How to Discover Your Virtual Environment.
You can run discovery immediately by selecting Discover, or select Close to run discovery later. The options you specified are used the next time you run virtual environment discovery, and remain in effect until you change them.
Existing virtual environment discovery configurations are shown in the box, and check boxes specify which configurations to run. The following information is shown for each configuration:
- Configuration type (Range, Subnet, or Machine)
- VM platform (Hyper-V or VMware)
- Notes (any additional information entered)
- CAM Administration Service machine that ran the discovery process
- Last time discovery ran
- Last results
To change or remove existing configurations:
- Select one or more existing configurations. Use the Check All or Uncheck All buttons to select or clear all configurations at one time.
- Select Change to modify a configuration or Remove to delete one or more configurations.