Inventory These Files Dialog Box
You can tell Cherwell Asset Management to collect inventory information only on specific files.
To add, change, or remove files from inventory:
- Click Add to add files.
- To change files included in inventory, select an file in the list and select Change.
- To remove a file, select it and select Remove.
The list in this dialog box includes the following columns:
- File name: The files to include when inventorying machines.
- Folder name fragment: Information on where the file is located, if path information was specified when this file was added.
- Runnable: Whether the file is runnable (starts
Note that you can only configure files that are runnable into license units.
Information on files listed here will not appear in the Files panel unless you search for them, but they will appear in some reports.