New/Change Custom Data Property Dialog Box
This dialog box lists SNMP OIDs used to retrieve data for custom data properties. The layout and available options vary depending on how you reached it:
- If you select
New in the Custom Network Device Data tab of the Network Device
Template dialog box, this dialog box is called New Custom Data Property, and
you can use it to add a new user-defined data property as follows:
- Type a name and description for the property to add, and specify whether the property has multiple instances.
- Select New to open the New SNMP OID dialog box, where you add the OID to use for the property.
- If you selected an existing fixed custom data property and selected
Change, this is called the Change Custom Property dialog box and
includes the following:
- The name and description for the fixed property, which you cannot change.
- A list of any SNMP OIDs you added for this property. You can add, edit, or delete items in this list.
- A list of any predefined OIDs for this property, which you cannot change.
- If you selected an existing user-defined custom data property and
Change, this is also called the Change Custom Property dialog
box, but its options are different than in the above case:
- You can change the property's name and description, and specify whether it has multiple instances.
- You can add, edit, or delete items in the SNMP OIDs list. There is no separate list of predefined OIDs.
After making any additions or changes and returning to this dialog box, select OK to save the property and return to the Custom Network Device Data tab.