License Unit Properties Purchasing Tab
The options in this tab vary, depending on whether your Cherwell Asset Management implementation includes the separate Purchasing application, and how you've configured the License Unit Template Purchasing tab.
- If your organization is licensed to use
Purchasing, you can launch it from this tab. . Note that if you do edit the
purchasing information taken from
Purchasing, the software line item gets unreconciled in
- This tab also shows some purchasing information for the current license unit, as reconciled in Purchasing; you can edit this information only if you selected the Specify license count and per-unit cost only option in the Purchasing tab of the License Unit Template dialog box.
- Even if you use Purchasing, you may have license units for which you want to enter the count and per-unit price here, in the license unit's Purchasing tab, rather than in a more comprehensive record in Purchasing. Check the Specify license count and per-unit cost only option, and complete the license count and unit cost for those license units.
- If your organization is not licensed to use
Purchasing, you can use this tab to enter a license count and per-unit cost for
the current license unit.
- Check Specify license count and per-unit cost only , if is not already selected.
- The License count and Last per-unit cost options become available; complete these options and then select OK.