How to Customize the Columns in the Unconfigured Applications Panel
To specify which columns should appear in the right pane of the Unconfigured Applications panel:
- From the Unconfigured Applications panel's right pane, right-click on a column header.
- In the list of columns that opens, you can do one or both of the
- Mark the check boxes next to any columns that should be visible, and clear any columns that you want hidden.
- To change the order that the columns appear, move them to a new location within the list.
- To change column widths, drag the dividers between the columns headers.