How to Exclude Folders from Inventory Scans
To exclude certain folders from inventory scans, do the following:
- From the Machine menu, select Agent Options.
- In the Inventory tab, mark the relevant check boxes to specify which types of files to exclude. To exclude any additional folders, select the Advanced button.
- In the Additional Exclude Folders dialog box, select the Add button.
- In the Add Exclude Folder dialog box, type a folder name fragment to specify which folder(s) to exclude from inventories.
- Click OK, and then select OK twice more to exit all the dialog boxes.