How to Inventory Specific Files
To include specific files in inventory scans, do the following:
- From the Machine menu, select Agent Options.
- In the Inventory tab, select the Files button.
- In the Inventory These Files dialog box, select the Add button.
- In the Add File dialog box, enter the name of the file to include when inventorying machines. If the file is runnable (starts an application), mark the This file is runnable check box; otherwise, leave this check box unmarked.
- Optional: Enter Information on where the file is located by typing in all or part of a folder name.
- Click OK, and then select OK twice more to exit all the dialog boxes.
The above procedure applies to Windows machines only.