How to Create a License Unit Group
License unit groups help you keep track of configured license units and filter reports.
To create a license unit group:
- In the License Units panel, select the File menu and point to New Group.
Tip: If License Unit is dimmed when you point to New Group, select (License Units) in the left pane of the panel and try again.
- In the New License Unit Group dialog box, enter the name of the new group and select OK.
The new group appears in the License Units panel, below the Deleted license units folder. If you selected an existing user-added group before selecting New License Unit Group, the new group will be created as a subgroup of the selected group.
To create a new group as a subgroup of an existing group:
- Right-click License Units (at the top of the tree).
- or -
- Click an existing license units group and select New Group.
To add license units to this group:
- Select the license units in the right pane and drag them to the
group in the left pane.
- or -
- Right-click a license unit to open the License Unit Properties dialog box, then in the Member Of tab, select Add.