Network Devices Panel
This panel displays information on all discovered network devices on your network. You can select and view information by individual device.
The left pane shows all network devices, grouped into the following categories:
- By device type: All discovered device types, such as switches, routers, printers, and so on.
- By location: All locations in which network devices were discovered.
- By manufacturer: All known manufacturers of discovered network devices.
- Full list: All discovered network devices on your network.
- Deleted devices: Any network devices you've deleted.
- Any network device groups you've created.
When you select a category in the tree on the left, the right pane displays the list of discovered network devices that fall into that category, along with the following information for each, if available.