The Users panel displays information about users in your environment. You can search for users, find login information for all known users, delete users, and create and work with user-defined user groups in this panel.
Use the Search text box at the top of the panel to search for users by first name, last name, or username. Wildcards are automatically added to the beginning and end of the text you enter.
To search for users:
- Select the User group folder on the left to search, then enter text
in the box.
- or -
- Press Ctrl+F from anywhere in the Users panel to start typing in the search box.
- If you don't see the expected results, verify that the correct user group is selected in the left pane.
- Select the topmost group, Users, to search all users.
To clear the results, do one of the following:
- Select X.
- Search for an empty string.
- Select a different group.
Users are grouped into the following categories:
- Full list: All known user names on the network.
- Discovered: All user names discovered by
Active Directory or domain discovery.
You cannot modify discovered user groups.
- Deleted users: Any user names you've deleted.
- Any user groups you've created: Select a user group name and the list of users contained in that group are shown in the right pane.
The larger pane on the right lists all the users that fall under the currently selected folder.
When a user is selected, right-click to customize the columns, and view activity and user properties.