How Do I Determine Where Entitlements Come From?
There may be times where you have a discrepancy between the number of licenses you've purchased for an LA title and the number of entitlements you have. You can use the Worksheet tab to investigate any issues.
To determine where entitlements come from, do the following in License Analytics:
- Select a product family from the list in the left pane.
- Select the Worksheet tab in the right pane.
- You can view a complete list of existing license entitlements, or
view entitlements broken out by criteria such as contract, edition, or title:
- To view the complete list of entitlements, select the value in the Total License Entitlements column at the top of the worksheet. (This is a number that is also a hyperlink; if a zero is shown, you have no license entitlements for the product.) A report window opens and shows how and how many entitlements are applied.
- To view a list broken out by criteria like contract, edition, and title, scroll down the worksheet to see available data and hyperlinks. Select any hyperlink (a value that's shown in blue) to open a report that shows more detail for these entitlements.