How Do I Determine Which Machines Require a License for a Given Title?
To learn which machines are running a given LA title without a contract, do the following in License Analytics:
- Select a product family from the list in the left pane.
- Select the Worksheet tab in the right pane.
- You can view a complete list of machines that require licenses for
the installed product, or view data broken out by criteria such as contract,
edition, or title:
- To view the complete list of machines, select the value in the Total Licenses Required column at the top of the worksheet. (This is a number that is also a hyperlink; if a zero is shown, no machines have the product installed on them.) The Machine List report opens, listing all machines that require licenses.
- To view a list broken out by criteria like contract, edition, and title, scroll down the worksheet to see available data and hyperlinks. Select any hyperlink (a value that's shown in blue) to open a report that shows more detail for your selection. The Machine List report opens and lists all machines for your criteria that require licenses.