How Do I Determine Which Titles I've Purchased?
To determine which LA titles you've purchased, do the following in License Analytics:
- Select a product family from the list in the left pane.
- Select the Worksheet tab in the right pane.
- You can view a complete list of purchases of the product, or view
purchases broken out by criteria such as contract, edition, or title:
- To view the complete list of purchases, select the value in the Total Licenses Purchased column near the top left of the worksheet. (This is a number that is also a hyperlink; if a zero is shown, you haven't recorded any purchases of the product.) A report window opens, displaying information about the purchases, including dates, order and line item details, and any information you previously entered for the purchases.
- To view a list broken out by criteria like contract, edition, and title, scroll down the worksheet to see available data and hyperlinks. Select any hyperlink (a value that's shown in blue) to open a report that shows more detail for your selection. The report window that opens displays information about these purchases, including dates, order and line item details, and any information you previously entered for the purchases.