How to Add an Access Profile
To add a new access profile:
- In the CAM Purchasing Console, select .
- Click Add Access Profile.
- In the Access Profile Details box, enter a name and description, then select Add authorized user.
- In the lower portion of the Authorized Users for <> dialog box, search for a user or user group by name (you can use wildcards), then select User or Group.
- Click Select next to the user(s) you want to add to this profile, and the top portion of the box is updated.
- Click Save.
- Optional: Specify where to send reminder email
alerts for orders related to this access profile for the following conditions.
Users only receive reminders for orders or contracts they created or are part of their access profile.
- Expiring leases
- Lease buyout notifications
- Expiring maintenance agreements
- Expiring contracts
- Click Save. The new access profile is now shown in the list.