How to Create Custom Contract Fields
To create a custom contract field:
- From the CAM Purchasing console, select Preferences.
- In the Preferences panel, select Contract under the Custom Fields category in the left pane. The right pane changes to list any existing custom contract fields.
- Click Add Custom Contract Field.
- Required: In the Name box, enter the name for the new field, and provide a description for it in the next box. Both fields are required.
- Required: In the
Type box, select what type of field to create.
Note that if you want to create a List type of field, you need to enter list values in the box that opens.
- Optional: Mark Required if you want to require users to complete the field before they can proceed.
- Click Save.
The field you just added now appears in the list, where you can edit or delete it. The custom field will also appear on the screen where you add contracts.