How to Delete a Contract
Before deleting a contract, we recommend doing the following:
- From the CAM Purchasing console, select Contracts.
- Go to the contract, then select View Line Items in the Contracts panel.
- Review the line items associated with this contract. You may want to move those line items to another contract or create a new one to cover them.
To delete a contract:
- From the left pane of the Contracts panel, select All Contracts, or select another category to find the contract you want to delete.
- In the right pane, select Delete next to the contract.
- If the contract covers existing line items, you are warned about deleting the contract and asked to confirm the action. Click OK to delete the contract and remove line item references to it, or Cancel if you want to go back and look at those line items so you can decide how to proceed. If the contract does not cover any line items, you are simply prompted to confirm your delete.