How to Manage Line Item Exceptions
If your Status panel in the CAM Purchasing console includes a yellow Exceptions section at the top right of the screen, you have line items that are reconciled to a License Analytics title, but are either not associated with a contract or a quantity unit is not specified. To get meaningful results in License Analytics and prevent exceptions, we recommend correcting these issues.
To manage line item exceptions:
- From the Status panel's yellow Exceptions section, select the first link in your list.
- In the right pane, select the Edit link associated with a line item.
- Do one of the following, depending on the issue:
- Select a contract to which to associate the line item.
- Enter a unit quantity for the line item, if required.
- Click Save.
- Back at the list of line item exceptions, repeat these steps for each of them until you've corrected all of the exceptions in the list.