How to Search
You can search for records that meet your criteria. For example, you can search for all records that include a text string or that exceed a given price.
To search for purchasing records from within the CAM Purchasing console:
- If the Search window is already open, go to step 4.
Otherwise, depending on what type of information you need, from the CAM Purchasing console, go the panel where you'd expect to find that information. (For example, for contracts, go to the Contracts panel.)
- Click a category (other than Information) on the left.
- In the toolbar that opens in the right pane, select Search.
- In the Search in box, select a column or a column type.
- In the for box, enter a value (numerical, text, currency, or date).
- In the where value is box, select your options.
- Click Search Now.
A list of records that meet your criteria are shown.