CAM-specific Hardware Properties
Some reports include information on fixed hardware properties (for example, BIOS Name and Hard Disk Serial Number). Most refer to machine specifications, but the following CAM-specific properties are also listed:
- Access Point: The name of the CAM Access Point to which this machine reports.
- Agent Version: The version of the CAM Agent installed on this machine.
- Install Date: The date the CAM Agent was installed on this machine.
- Inventory Enabled: Whether inventory is enabled for this machine.
- Inventory Managed: Whether you can inventory this machine.
- Inventory Only if Logged In: Whether this machine is only inventoried when a user is logged into it.
- Last Heartbeat: The last time the CAM Agent checked in with the CAM Access Point.
- Last Inventory: The last time this machine was inventoried.
- Last User: The username of the last logged-in user on this machine.
- Meter Managed: Whether metering license units is available on this machine.
- Metering Enabled: Whether metering license units is enabled on this machine.