How to Export a Report
You can export most reports to PDF or Excel format.
To export a report:
- Run the report.
- Select Export to PDF or Export to Excel.
- If prompted, specify whether to open or save the file that will be created.
- If you save the file, another dialog box opens, where you can specify the file name, file type, and location for the file.
- If you open the file, it opens in another window in the appropriate format.
- You may not be prompted to open or save the file if you have browser plug-ins installed that allow the display of PDF or Excel files. In these cases, the resulting file opens and you can save it from there.
If the Please wait window shows on your screen after the report is exported, you can safely close it.