Create an API Key
Create a new API key that, along with access and refresh tokens, ensures secure access to the CAM REST API.
To create a new CAM REST API key:
- In CAM Administrator, select .
- In the Manage REST API Keys dialog box, select New.
- Provide a name and description for the key.
- Select the Enabled check box to activate the key. Clear the check box to disable the key.
- A key is generated automatically. Select Generate to generate a different key.
- Set the lifetime, in minutes, for access and refresh tokens. For more information, see Access Tokens for the CAM REST API.
- Select OK to close the New REST API Key dialog box.
- Select OK to close the Manage REST API Keys dialog box.