License Usage Statistics
This SaaS Analytics panel shows the Total and Used licenses for a Connection over a selected time period. Active licenses are shown when data is available.
Good to Know
- For high-use applications, such as Office 365, data can be aggregated for the entire Office 365 suite or viewed separately for individual products in the suite. Aggregate data includes the total, used, and active license counts. Per-product data includes total and used license counts.
- Office 365 data is delayed by approximately two to three days. Data for all other products is current.
- If CAM SaaS Analytics did not collect Total Licenses and Used Licenses for a particular month (for example, if the connection was deactivated, or if data could not be collected), there will be gaps in the data.
View the License Usage Panel
To view the panel:
- From the CAM SaaS Analytics Home page, select Add Panels.
- Under License Usage Statistics, select Add.
- Select Done.
Configure License Usage Panel Settings
To specify the type of license and time frame you want to see:
- Select the gear icon in the License Usage Statistics panel.
- Select Edit.
- Select a Connection from the drop-down list.
- From the
Product Name drop-down list, select one of
- Product Group: Select to show aggregate data for all products in a suite. This option is currently available only for Microsoft Office 365 connections.
- Product: Select to show data for a single product.
- In the Include the last box, enter the time frame you want to see (for example, 6 months or 1 year).
- Select month(s) or year(s) from the drop-down list.
- Select Done.