About Portal Grids
Grids in the Browser Client and Portal look very similar to Desktop Client grids.
Portal grids include the following features:
- Grid Menu Bar: Displays actions available for the grid, including navigation, Actions, and available columns.
- Title: Grid title that may or may not match the name of the Business Object that the grid represents. Also, a Business Object might have multiple grids, so each may have its own name.
- Sort icon: Indicates the column currently sorting the grid, and if it is in ascending or descending order. Select the icon to toggle sorting. Select another column heading to sort by that column.
- Filter icon: Indicates the column data can be filtered. Select the icon to show filtering options (possible filter values appear in the column's Filter drop-down list).
- Grid item: Each item within a grid contains its own line of information. Selecting the item opens the record in the Main Pane.