Add and Remove Columns from a Grid in the Browser Client
Use the Column Selector in the Browser Client to add or remove columns from the Grid.
- Open a Grid using an applicable feature.
- Click the Columns button on the Browser Client toolbar.
The Column Selector opens displaying the Business Object's relationships and associated fields. Relationships and fields currently displayed in the Grid are indicated by a check mark. Close the Column Selector at any time by clicking the Cancel button.
- Add columns to the Grid by selecting one of the following:
- The check box next to one or more Relationships in the top level of the tree (example: Incident Links Customer) to add all fields associated with the Relationship as columns in the Grid.
- The check box next to one or more fields in the second level of the tree (example: Department, Manager) to add only the field(s) you select as columns in the Grid.
- Remove columns from the Grid by deselecting one or more check boxes in either the top level or second level of the tree.
- Click the Submit button.
If you added columns, the associated field(s) display on the right side of the Grid and can be moved anywhere in the Grid by dragging-and-dropping the column to the desired location.