Search for Knowledge in the Browser Client
Users can search Knowledge Articles from an open record and place found solutions within the record for future reference.
To search for Knowledge from an open record:
- Open the record for which you want to find a solution.
- Select theKnowledge button on the toolbar.
- Select the Source of the Knowledge Article (known errors, open Incidents, Knowledge Articles, or attachments). For attachments, the search returns results that match the text within .txt, .doc, and .xls files and will return any file type with a matching file name.
- Specify a word or phrase to search.
- Select Search.
- Select a Knowledge Article to view.
- Select the Use Solution button to place the Knowledge Article information into the record.