Configuration Management Page
Use the Browser and Mobile Settings page to access many of the CSM Portal and Browser Client management and configuration tasks.
Browser and Mobile Settings can be found in CSM Administrator > Browser and Mobile.
Configuration tasks include:
- Site Manager: Use to manage Portal sites.
- Browser Application Settings: Use to configure URLs and session timeouts.
- HTML Page Manager: Use to manage HTML pages.
- Document Repository Manager: Use to manage document repositories.
- Twitter Account Manager: Use to manage Twitter accounts.
- Web Services Manager: Use to configure web services used for One-Step™ Actions.
- Edit Mobile Configuration: Use to set defaults (dashboards, Business Objects, and Actions) for the entire system or for each role for Cherwell Mobile™.
- Open Mobile Dashboard Editor: Use to manage Mobile dashboards specifically designed for use on mobile devices.