Configure HR SLAs and Set Default for HR Cases
The HR Case Business Object includes the capability to configure Service Level and Customer Level SLAs. This advanced feature requires additional configuration to enable.
To configure SLAs for HR Case records, perform the following steps:
- Configure SLA Target Times. Refer to the CSM Help Topic named: Define SLA Target Times for an Existing SLA.
- Set the HR Case default SLA using the Table Management utility (Tools > Table Management).
- Select the type Case Type.
- Select the Human Resources record.
- Select the Primary SLA to be used for HR Cases.
- Click Save.