Create HR Security Groups
Use the Security Group Manager in CSM Administrator to create a Security Group. You will base it on an existing Security Group.
This functionality is only available if you have applied the Cherwell HR Case ManagementmApp Solution.
To copy a Security Group, perform the following steps:
- Open the Security Group Manager.
- Select IT Service Desk Level 2 & 3 in the Group drop-down.
- Click Select File and click Copy Security Group.
- Update the name for each new Security Group.
- Update the description for each new Security Group.
- Select the Roles tab.
- Add the Roles associated with each HR Group (listed below):
- HR Case Agent: Group associated Role - (HR Case Agent)
- HR Case Supervisor: Group associated Role - (HR Case Supervisor)
- HR Management: Group associated Role - (HR Management)
- Click Save.