HR Case Management Corporate Portal
The HR Case Management Corporate Portal compliments the look and feel of the HR Case Management Portal and is intended to be used as a web portal allowing end users access to manage and submit service requests across multiple departments within the enterprise.
The HR Case Management Corporate Portal is localized to English and Spanish. While Dashboards within this mApp exist for German, French and Brazilian Portuguese, they have not been translated at this time and are currently in English.
How the mApp Solution Works
CSM provides the Corporate Portal as a mergeable application (mApp) so that Users can easily incorporate this functionality into their existing CSM system.
The mApp includes the following items:
|Item Category||Item||Typical Merge Action||Localization|
Corporate-Portal My Items
|Import||English & Spanish|
Corporate Portal Theme
Knowledge Article Search
My Open Requests Count
My Open Incidents Count
My Active Discussions Count
My Devices Count
Top Issues Count
Problems with a Work Around
Problems with no Work Around
Knowledge Articles with Like Counts
HR V3 Catalog
HR V3 Catalog-Stored Value
|One-Step Actions|| Benefits Link
Policies and Procedures Link
Talent Acquisition Link
Performance Mgmt Link
HR V3 Catalog Link
Employment Verification Link
Direct Deposit Link
Internal Job Postings Link
Flexible Spending Link
Health Savings Link
Open Enrollment Link
Benefits Summary Link
Email Calendaring Link
Install Configure Software Link
Access Files Folders Drives Link
Wireless Access Link
Printing Issues Link
Password Reset Link
Desk Phone Link
Mobile Device Issues Link
Conference Room Equipment Link
Fixing Issues Link
New Service Request
Stored Value - HR Catalog Category
HR Customer Country
HR Supported Countries
Customizing the Dashboard
To customize the Dashboard, perform the following steps:
- In the CSM Desktop Client, select Dashboards > Dashboard Manager...
- Right click on 2017 ESM Home (Dashboards>Global>HR Case>2017 Portal) and select Edit.
- Over each of the buttons are transparent Link Layers. Right-click on each of the link layers and select Widget Properties… (If you don't see an option for Widget Properties when right-clicking, you are not selecting the correct layer).
- Navigate to the appropriate Action that needs to initiate for that button and click OK.
- If you've previously installed our 2017 Global HR Case Portal mApp Solution and you would like to link the Human Resources GO button to the HR Case Home Dashboard, it can be found here: Global > HR Case > 2017-Portal > 2017 HR Case Home.
- If you would like to adjust the text shown on the Dashboard, you can easily do that by clicking on the text you would like to change and making your text edits in the upper left of your screen.
- When you are finished adjusting the Dashboard, click OK in the lower right to save your changes.
- You can edit the 2017 ESM My Items Dashboard just the same way you edited the 2017 ESM Home Dashboard.
To allow Portal customers and anonymous browser users to access the 2017 ESM Portal, you may need to update your security settings.
To update the security settings, follow these steps:
- Log into CSM Administrator and select Security.
- Select Edit Security Groups.
- In the Security Groups dialogue, select Anonymous Browser from the Group drop-down.
- Select the Rights tab and set the Category drop-down to Sites.
- Select 2017ESMPortal in the Sites list. Select the Use Default and View.
- Click Save.
- Select Portal Customer in the Group drop-down.
- Select the Rights tab and select Sites in the Category drop-down.
- Select 2017ESMPortal in the Sites list and uncheck Use Default at and Check View.
- Click Save.
This self-service Portal is available in English and Spanish.
While Dashboards within this mApp Solution exist for German, French, and Brazilian Portuguese, they have not been translated at this time and are currently in English.