HR Position is a major Business Object that provides the pivot point and key data storage for onboarding, offboarding, employee transfer, and termination processes.
The record has two main areas: Position Details and Employee Details.
- Position Details: The key fields driving workflow are 'New' or 'Existing' position and Job Role. The resulting Service Catalog Template applied are based on these values.
- Employee Details: The key field driving workflow is the 'New Hire' or 'Existing Employee' selection.
- IT Requests: A listing of IT Requests for Equipment and Access are associated with the HR Position record.
- Work Orders: A listing of Work Orders for environment set up activities assigned to the Facilities organization.
- HR Cases: The HR Position record tracks HR Cases generated for the position, the associated job, and candidates.