Apply Cherwell HR Service Management
When applying the mApp Solution, be sure to follow the recommendations and steps that are outlined in this topic.
Download the Cherwell HR Service Management.zip file, which includes the following:
- Cherwell HR Service Management v1_6.mApp
- Offboarding 9.4 & 9.5 Content.ced
- Onboarding 9.4 & 9.5 Content.ced
- HRSM Reports.ced
To apply the mApp Solution:
- Review the recommendations and considerations for applying mApp Solutions. For more information, see Considerations for Applying mApp Solutions.
- Extract the mApp Solution .zip file to a location that can be accessed by CSM.
- In CSM Administrator, use the Apply mApp Wizard to apply the mApp Solution. For more information, see Apply a mApp Solution. Select the topic that matches your version of CSM.
- When you reach the Overwrite Portal Security Groups window, consider the following:
- If you have customized the Portal Customer or Portal Workgroup Manager Security Groups, your custom data will be overwritten if you leave the Enabled check box selected and apply the Cherwell HR Service Management v1_6.mApp file. If you want to keep your custom data in these Portal Security Groups, clear the Enabled check box and instead manually configure the HRSM Portal Security Groups.
- If you have not customized the Portal Customer or Portal Workgroup Manager Security Groups, verify that the Enabled check box is selected. The HRSM Portal Security Groups are applied with the Cherwell HR Service Management v1_6.mApp file.