Set the Dashboard for the Security Manager Role
Edit security roles to give dashboard manager rights to the Security Manager.
To set the dashboard for the Security Manager role:
- In CSM Administrator, select Security > Edit roles.
- Select Security Manager from the list of roles.
- In the Dashboard section, select the Dashboard option.
- Select the Dashboard Manager button.
- Select the ISMS Dashboards folder (Global > mApp Factory).
- Select Posture, and then select OK.
- Select Save to save the Security role.