Create/Update a Control
Controls are security mechanisms used to ensure adherence to Policies and assist with compliance to laws, regulations, and other authoritative standards.
To create a Control:
- On the CSM Desktop Client or CSM Browser Client toolbar, select Tools > Table Management.
- In the Type drop-down list, select ISMS Control.
- From the toolbar, select New.
- Provide a title and description.
- (Optional) Select a control group and type.
- In the form arrangement tabs, link ISMS Authority Documents, Citations, and Policies as appropriate.