Add Service Level Agreements
Use the Company form to add Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
The MSP organization will agree to certain SLAs with each Company with which they have a contract. Each Company can be assigned multiple SLAs. On the Overview page, you will assign a Default SLA as the starting point for each Company.
The Default SLA assigned at the Company level has several purposes:
- It is the starting point for all Incidents/Service Requests associated with this Company.
- When set at a Parent Company record, it auto-populates as the Default SLA on all Child Company records created.
The Default SLA can be changed at each Child Company record, but it auto-populates as the Default as a starting point.
- The Default SLA set at the Company record also auto-populates as the Default SLA on all Customer - External records linked to the Company.
The Default SLA can be changed at each Customer - External record, but it auto-populates as the Default as a starting point.
To add an SLA to the Company and set the default SLA:
- Select the Assigned SLAs page.
- Either select New SLA to create a new SLA, or select the Link record button to link an existing SLA.
If you select Link, the SLA Selector window opens.
- Choose the SLAs to link to the Company record.
- Select OK.
The Service Catalog items are linked to the Company record.
- Save the Company record.
- Select the Overview page.
- Under Details, select an SLA from the Default SLA Subscription drop-down menu.
Assign an SLA to the Company
Select a default SLA