Create/Update a Control
Use Controls as security mechanisms to ensure adherence to Policies and assist with compliance to laws, regulations, and other authoritative standards.
To create a Control:
- On the CSM Desktop Client or CSM Browser Client toolbar, select Tools > Table Management.
- In the Type drop-down list, select GRC Control.
- From the toolbar, select New.
- Provide a title and select a control group.
- Select a type and provide a description.
- In the form arrangement tabs, link GRC Authority Documents, Citations, and GRC Policies as appropriate.