Ivanti Neurons for GRC
As a comprehensive solution for managing risk and compliance, Ivanti Neurons for GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) leverages Cherwell's Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework, and lifecycle processes to marry the capabilities of typical Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) tools.
Platform Version Requirements: Tested on CSM 10.2.2.
Content Version Requirements: Tested on 10.2.2 Ivanti ESM .czar; Ivanti Neurons for GRC has not been tested on a 10.2.1 OOTB .czar or older content versions, but be sure to test it on your customized system.
Available languages: English.
Ivanti Neurons for GRC serves as a Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) tool because it provides a centralized platform for organizations to assess risk and manage compliance against numerous authoritative sources.
Ivanti Neurons for GRC provides the following benefits:
- Analysis and mitigation of risks.
- Streamlined audits, findings reports, and processes for appropriate actions.
- Rapid containment of any breaches and documentation of steps taken in a secure, need-to-know process.
Key Business Objects
The following key Business Objects are associated with Ivanti Neurons for GRC:
- Authority Documents
- Compliance (Corrective and Preventative Actions)
- Risk Assessment
Apply Ivanti Neurons for GRC
- Extract the .zip file to a location that can be accessed by CSM.
- In CSM Administrator, use the Apply mApp Wizard to apply the .mApp file. Select the topic that matches your version of CSM.
|Version||Platform Version Requirements||Content Version Requirements||Prerequisites|
|2021.4||10.2.2||10.2.2 Ivanti ESM .czar||None|