Ivanti Neurons for GRC Portal Event Configuration
If you want to schedule a recurring audit, use these steps to set up a One-Step™ Action according to your needs and create the scheduler.
To create a recurring Audit Scheduler:
- In CSM Administrator, select Scheduling > Edit Schedule.
The Scheduled Items window opens.
- Select Add.
- On the General page, give the Scheduled Item a name.
- On the Schedule page, select the Recurring option.
- Set a start time, recurrence, and range of recurrences. Recommended settings are:
- Start time: 12:00 AM
- Recurrence: Daily
- Range of Recurrences: No end date
- On the Action page, select One-Step from the Action drop-down list.
- Next to the One-Step field, select the ellipsis.
The One-Step Action Manager opens.
- From the Association drop-down list, select GRC Audit.
- Select the Blueprint folder, and then select Create a new Audit.
- Select OK, and then select Save.
- Select Exit.