PPM Action Items
Add PPM Action Items to a Project to document an action that must be performed.
Project and Project Manager fields autopopulate with the parent Project information.
To create an Action Item:
- In the Action Items tab of the form arrangement, select New PPM Action Item.
- Enter a title and description (optional).
- (Optional) Assign a priority.
- (Optional) Enter a date opened and target sate.
- (Optional) Select assigned team and assigned to.
- (Optional) Enter a closed date and provide resolution details.
- Select Save.